Design Without Limits
Open the door to new possibilities in commercial flooring with our pioneering Natural Creations Luxury Flooring. Unlock unlimited creative design combinations and maximum coordination across the Natural Creations collection as well as Armstrong Flooring’s full portfolio of commercial products.
Reasons to Specify
- Easy to create unique designs and patterns, as well as wayfinding destination and interaction solutions through a palette of coordinated colors
- Bring realism to every design with high fidelity printing techniques and proprietary embossing methods
- Durable, long-lasting performance – withstands heavy foot and rolling load traffic
- Easy maintenance – less cleaning time and disruption
- Easy to install flooring for customized designs
- Manufactured to Armstrong Flooring’s Diamond Standard of Quality
Natural Creations XL
Whether at work or at home, there’s no need to sacrifice style or function. Natural Creations XL from Armstrong Flooring offers you a range of 14 contemporary and traditional patterns in large format resilient vinyl flooring. Available 5.0mm thick and as 230 x 1500mm long planks, Natural Creations XL combines underfoot comfort and timeless beauty with durability and acoustic properties. These beautiful floors are the perfect choice for any commercial or residential project.
Finding a floor that looks perfect in your home and stands up to your busy lifestyle is easy with Natural Elements® floors. You'll find beautiful wood looks on a tough resilient surface that can easily handle kids, pets, and heavy traffic. These floors are not only durable, they're also waterproof! Now you can have the beauty of natural wood almost anywhere – even in moisture-prone areas like bathrooms and laundry rooms.
Natural Creations ArborArt
Natural Creations™ ArborArt Luxury Vinyl Plank collection is features luxurious timber-look visuals to compliment any space.
This range is complete with a superior coating technology, meaning it is practical for a range of commercial spaces including retail, hospitality, aged care, and can also be applied to residential spaces.